N2N Wrestling Singlet / update

Well it seems the blog is proving popular, with over a thousand hits since I launched it. Thanks for taking an interest guys. It has put me back in touch with Speedo, a local guy who is really into his underwear. His blog is amazing as are his photos. You can follow his blog here: http://gaymensunderwear.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the mention on your site, really appreciated.

Well I ordered from http://www.iwantpump.com/ and I am patiently waiting for my delivery (god two weeks is a long time!!). Can't wait for the package to arrive so I can try them on straight away. Pics will follow don't you worry.

Through sites like USG-Online it has put me in touch with some really genuine guys. It is always so good to chat to like minded guys and get to know them a little bit more. I am lucky that CityCat on USG has become a good friend online, who is a lovely guy and damn sexy in his underwear too. Hoping to feature him on my blog soon (if he let's me lol).

I thought I would post some pictures of my N2N wrestling singlet, which I purchased off eBay. I have been wanting one of these for ages, so finally ordered one. Its lycra, but looks like leather/neoprene. Feels great on, hope you like the photo's. You can buy these from Bang Lads






If you want to get in touch, you can email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com or just be great to hear your comments.

Comments

  1. You look really hot in that singlet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment