PUMP Briefs

Well here are the pics of my PUMP briefs which I ordered online from http://www.wantpump.com/

Based in Canada, shipping was quite fast and boy was it worth it. LOVE these briefs and have to be my current favourites. They look great, feel amazing on and make me feel really good too.

Hope you enjoy the pics. Nothing naughty, just me in my briefs.

Let me know your comments guys. Its been really great to get emails from likeminded guys, who enjoy their underwear as much as me. Keep em cumming.






Comments

  1. Darn sexy man. Great colour, great shape and nice content. What fun to be had.

    Preview looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work i know your becoming quite a popular blogboy
    keep on posing in the gear sexy stud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment