Pink!

Well I was lucky enough that a good friend gave me some underwear last month, which he got from some underwear sites he promotes. Pink wasn't his colour, but lucky for me, I love it. The pink jock is made by LICK. Great fit and love their range. I have two pairs of their briefs already, which are great. The boxers are Bruno Bannai, my first pair by this great designer. They feel great on without a doubt.

Thanks for all the emails regarding my blog, love the fact that there are like minded guys out there, who enjoy the photos and get off on them too. That's the reason I post them. Keep the messages coming guys, always great to hear from you.

If you want to be featured on the site, please let me know, be great to show off you sexy boys in your pants.









Comments

Post a Comment