Latest purchases from Trixanbody

I thought I would take a photo diary of a delivery of new underwear I ordered from Trixanbody.co.uk an Australian based underwear company.

I have been wanting a pair of BONDS for ages now, having seen guys on some underwear sites wearing them and even one guy at my local gym wearing a pair of tighty white BONDS. So I tracked down this site, that shipped to the UK.

I only wanted a pair of simple white briefs, but as per usual I got carried away and ordered the following:

1 x Bonds GuyFront Brief White Medium
1 x 2(x)ist Coutour Pouch Brief Colour Cobalt Medium
1 x Bonds Fit Brief Black/Lip Laquer Medium

Well the delivery took a week, which is not bad from Australia, all import duties paid, so no issue there either. The parcel arrived yesterday in a brown cardboard box. I thought this was different, as most parcels are sent in jiffybags.

Well me being me, could not wait to open it and see what I had ordered.

When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised to find a black and white stripy logoed box, very professional. On opening the box, the underwear had been wrapped in tissue paper, with the individual pairs all cellophane wrapped.

As per usual, the rush to try each pair on was their (I am sure I am not alone in doing this). I also decided to capture all of this with some photos, which are below (and will be in a new album on my profile later).

I am very impressed with how Trixanbody despatched my order and I will be emailing to tell them this. Checkout their site here:
www.trixanbody.co.uk

Hope you like the pics, love to hear your thoughts (and yes I LOVE my new BONDS).















Comments

  1. Lovely, sexy pants. Guess why I like the second from last picture?

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wanted your man bits to be carressed well, I think so made the effort to ensure they arrived in pristine condition. Those white Bonds briefs are fantastic and, like every other pair of pants you put on, look a $1,000,000! By the time those slid up your legs you were already getting a bit of a semi on too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment