A week (or two) in undies

Well I have been enjoying Twitter recently and getting the hang of posting and finding some great underwear related posts and photo's. Upto 138 followers so far and some really horny guys too.


I have been posting my daily underwear worn for work over the last couple of weeks, so here are a few of the images. If you have been following my blog, you will have seen these on the Twitter feed on the page anyway. Loving showing off in socks too. Something very sexy about black work socks and sexy underwear.


I have ordered two new jocks last week from JockStrapCentral, a nasty pig and a Freedom Reigns. Waiting for the delivery now, hurry up I want these NOW!












Comments

  1. Wow...luv 'em all they are so hot...and u look so good in thew ;p !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fast turning into a socks & underpants guru! I'm going to tell all my contacts about your style and blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment