Guest Feature - WillnOhio

For those real underwear lovers out there, their are a few websites, where you can chat to like minded guys, post your photo's, view others, read the community boards etc. One I have been on for a few years now is www.usg-online.com where I have loved seeing a guy called Willnohio. He posts some amazing pics of his various tastes in underwear. He is very creative when it comes to his photographs and I always comment on how great he looks. Luckily for us, he has said please post some on your blog, so I've chosen some of my favourites pics of him from his profile. Just checkout his arse/ass, such an amazing bubble butt and the photo of him wearing the blue jock, is seriously hot.

Hope you enjoy as much as me.









If you enjoy taking pics as much as me (and Will) and love the attention, why not sign up to USG, guarantee you will love it. Say hi on their I'm Mattman511s.

Comments