New Addicted Briefs from PantsHQ

Well here's the first blog entry for 2012 - Happy New Year to all.

As promised, here are a few snaps I took, of my new Addicted briefs which I bought from Pants Manchester
The Blue and Orange combination are two of my favourite colours, so when I saw these, they were a must have purchase.

I actually went to their store in Manchester in December and could have spent ages talking about Underwear, my favourite subject naturally.

Hope you like the pics and look out for a new project I am working on with PantsHQ, watch this space!






Comments

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.
    Zoom B91UT Bass Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment