My new David Beckham Briefs

So I finally got to buy some of the new David Beckham briefs from H&M in the UK, as their has been a lot of interest and promotion on his new range, plus lots of guys on Twitter have bought them too. So I went for the briefs (typical me) as the boxers didn't really appeal. 


Great packaging, Hot pic on the box (he is gorgeous) and I was excited to try them on. They are a nice style and comfortable and a classic tighty white look to them. On the downside, they do loosen as I wore them during the day and started gaping a bit round the crotch. Tighter elastic maybe or maybe I should have bought the smaller size!!! Still undecided. Look good though I guess.


Anyone else got a pair? Let me know what you think, or even better email me some pics I could feature on the blog.


Here's the pics, hope you like.


Want to appear on my blog as a guest? Drop me an email and let's get you showing off in your undies.





Comments

  1. Have worn them to gym class several years, few times a month. Starting to look a bit worn out and not that white anymore :-) still really comfortable and sexy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment