Alpha & Omega Underwear - Feature 1 Sling Brief

I've recently found a great new underwear brand, through one of my followers and fellow underwear fans on Twitter. 


Alpha & Omega Underwear are based in Australia and ran by Richie and Jonnie. Their range covers briefs and Jocks, two of my favourite styles. The briefs range has a basic design, orbital (front pouch design), Grand Prix (great block design to highlight the pouch) and sling pouch (awesome design and really great to see in a brief). The jockstraps they manufacture come in the Orbital style, which has been designed to show off your package. Great colour choices too. 


Check out there website here: Alpha & Omega Underwear

I ordered three pairs from them and shipping was fast too. Definitely worth a look guys. In the first of my posts, here is the Sling Brief. Just loved these when I put them on. Really great design, comfortable and something a little different. I wore these under my suit trousers for a day and I have to say, they felt great all day long. The sling feature is definitely a winner with me and with the comments received via my Twitter friends (@mattmansundies)


So here they are: Sling Briefs in White:







Coming next, the A&O Grand Prix Brief Blk/Red and the A&O Orbital Jock in Yellow


Checkout Alpha & Omega on twitter: @alphaomegawear



Comments

Post a Comment