Holiday pics Sept 2012 (the one's that didn't make it to Facebook)

Thought it was about time for an update to the blog after taking a little time out. September has been a busy month and I have been away on vacation. A week in Gran Canaria, part of the Canary Islands. 

I usually go to the same place as it is an exclusively gay resort, close to the beach and the night life. 

So I decided it was time for some new swimwear, as I haven't bought any for a few years. After searching online for a while, I settled on a pair of Nano-Fit Andrew Christian swim briefs in White (with blue detailing). I have to admit that I haven't ever bought white swimwear, for fear of them going see-thru. As I was going to an exclusively gay resort for my holiday, where in fact clothing is optional, I thought what the hell, I am a big show off anyway. 

Well I got to wear them for a few days, to get a bit of a tan line, then the confidence kicked in and the naked sunbathing began. I actually love sunbathing naked, quite liberating and perfectly fine in the right environment. There is nothing sexual about it, unless of course a fit guy catches my eye (and vice versa) then it's a case of turning onto my front, for obvious reasons.

So here are a few of my holiday snaps including the first pics of my new swimwear, when they arrived, view from my lounger by the pool and some sneaky pics taken around the resort.

Would love to hear your comments guys. 
Catch me on Twitter: @mattmansundies or drop me an email follow the link on the right side of the blog.


First try on when they arrived in the post

Love how they create the best bulge

View from my sun lounger

Clothing optional resort does have it's benefits

My HOM swimmers
and the trunks are off!!!

This guy had nearly the whole ES swimwear collection

OK....just couldn't resist a sneaky photo!

Relaxing outside my bungalow.


Chilling by my room in my sarong...the heat makes me horny

Comments

  1. Loving that AC swimmer on you. The first couple of pics are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot! Whats the name of the resort in gran canaria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Los Almendros in Playa Del Ingles. A gay resort clothing optional. Love this place.

      Delete

Post a Comment