WWW.PolarBares.com - Gear Brief Review



I am happy to be reviewing a great pair of briefs from Canadian company PolarBares. This company first came to my attention via Twitter @polarbares and I instantly loved the branding and simplicity of most of the range of briefs and boxers on offer. So I was pleased to be contacted (as I always am), to review their Gear Briefs.

The Gear brief is there only product to have a design on the fabric. At first I thought this isn’t really my kind of design/style, but on closer inspection and then trying them on, I was certainly impressed. A great match of colours and nice to see the logo through the design. The waistband also shows the PolarBares logo, which I love on any underwear, as it makes a statement showing over a pair jeans.

Now what impressed me the most is the fabric. WOW, these just fit in all the right places. Made up of 90% nylon and 10% Spandex, these feel so smooth against your skin, its like your wearing nothing. Underwear for me has to be comfortable, stylish, great design and also look good (especially for an underwear show off like me). So these hit the mark without a doubt. The sizing is definitely right (I am a Medium waist) too. How best to describe wearing these? its like wearing your favourite Lycra swimwear, but as underwear. The material is that soft, elasticated and sexy, you can’t help but feel good wearing them.

Overall, if your looking for a smooth fitting brief (or boxer), that looks good, whether it be plain and simple colours, or a splash of excitement with the Gear Brief, then I can definitely recommend getting a pair or two. On a personal note, a Jockstrap in the plain colours, in the material they use, not only would look amazing, but would show off your bulge to perfection. Now who doesn’t like seeing an outline or two.

Check out a few photo’s I took wearing these briefs and take a look at www.polarbares.com for some new underwear. Shipping is free within Canada and International postal rates are really reasonable too. Follow them on Twitter too: @polarbares




Comments

  1. The fir looks great on you. Really gives a nice shape to the bulge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment