New underwear pics from yours truly

It's also been a while since I posted any photo's of myself. So seeing as I take a lot of pics for Twitter (@mattmansundies) I had better get some online for you to enjoy. 

New undies recently includes a pair of Bluebeck white briefs, as modelled usually by Ben Cohen (hot UK rugby player) and raising money for his charity The Stand Up Foundation Just love these tighty whities.



Another new pair, which I bought at the recent Brighton Bulge event in the UK, has a tiger design, made by RAW bodywear.



A pair of Queen of Hearts briefs, also from the Underwear event in the UK:



And I was lucky to get the next two pairs from a sexy guy I follow on Twitter, who I swapped a couple of pairs of undies with too:






I am always on the lookout for new and different brands, so if you are an underwear manufacturer and want to be featured on my blog, please get in touch. Happy to review and promote on my blog for you and posts got to Twitter too.

If you want to feature on my blog anytime, please do email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com or why not message me on Twitter - @mattmansundies



Comments

Post a Comment