New Underwear for 2014

Well it's about time for some self pics of some of my recent underwear purchases in 2014. I am loving my backless undies at the moment, especially worn under my work clothes, as it gives me sense of naughtiness for the day. I have also recently bought some boxers, not a usual choice for me, but loving the three pairs I've got.

I would love to hear your comments, so click and tell me what you think.

If you fancy showing off your undies on my blog please email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com

Why not follow me and drop me a message on Twitter too: @mattmansundies































Comments

  1. The croota and the dirty Cin2 are my faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showing these off to us. I love that you added some shots of your socks. They are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment