Now with added INK

At the end of 2013 I decided it was time to get a new tattoo sorted out. It has been 5 years since I had my first one done, so I have been thinking about it for quite a while. I had a few ideas what I wanted done, so I worked out the design and contacted my local tattoo place. After 7 hours and three sittings, I have a sleeve, shoulder and chest tattoo which I absolutely love.

It wasn't pain free I can tell you, with the collar bone and around the nipple area's being the most painful (lots of clenching going on - good for me butt though) but the end result was really worth it. I am lucky to have an amazing tattoo artist, who works freehand and who got the design I had in my head and made it a reality.

Here are a few pics of taken during the two month period I had the ink done.







Comments