#nakedsunday on Twitter

So for any of you who follow me on Twitter there are usually themed based days of the week. For example #thongthursday #jockstrapfriday #asswednesday and probably the most popular one is #nakedsunday

You simply put the hashtag above in your post when you fancy sharing your picture so guys can search and find your relevant pictures. It's a great way to find likeminded guys who are into underwear and showing off a little. 

So today being Sunday means I've shared my collection of #nakedsunday pics for all to see. 

If you are on Twitter please say hi to me as I love to hear from my blog fans around the world. You can find me on Twitter by searching @mattmansundies


If you want to showoff and feature on my blog anytime please email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com

I also love reviewing and promoting great underwear brands so if you have a new range to promote why not contact me with details (100-200 hits to my blog page a day is a great way to get your underwear noticed). 





Comments

Post a Comment