Backless Underwear

Backless underwear has definitely become more popular in the last year, giving us underwear fanatics the option to show off wearing a brief of boxer style, whilst not technically wearing a jockstrap. 

Although I am a big fan of jockstraps (I have about 30 in my collection), I do like the option of wearing a brief, but being able to show off my ass at the same time (which I think you will have noticed from my posts on my blog and Twitter). 

So I thought I would post a collection of my backless items of underwear and wanted to hear your comments about the styles, colours etc. 

It is always a pleasure to get feedback from my blog fans, so please leave some comments, or drop me an email at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com
If you want to tell me about your passion for underwear, share some of your photo's that you want featured on my blog, or simply a fan on Twitter who follows my blog, get in touch. 





























Comments

  1. What an awesome feast to delight us. Instant hard on looking at them. Thank Tony. I am struggling to select my favourites :) Ian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment