Guest Feature - Stuart @stu0801

I am really pleased to be posting about a new guy I have started following on Twitter - Stuart @stu0801

He's a cool guy and indeed a very sexy guy as well. With a passion for underwear and photography, what better place to show off than here on my blog. 

He has a great website for his love of Photography, which you can check out here: http://stu080160.wix.com/sal-photography

Or follow him on Twitter and say hi: https://twitter.com/stu0801

Or checkout his Facebook page (non-sexual images of course) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/SAL-Photography/118730238201007

So please enjoy the update, a little about him and of course the amazing and horny photos, in and out of underwear.

I’ve always had a big love of underwear with my original fave brand being Aussiebum, cliché and gay I know ha-ha but they are comfy, I have around 50 pairs including jocks, briefs, swimwear and shorts, but now my fave brand is Andrew Christian, only have around 20 pairs again various styles, but I love them, so much, almost feels like you have nothing on, but the support is there when its needed. I would so love to model Andrew Christian underwear for him, don't think I'm his model type though, but I can have my dreams  

 Turning 40 was to be quite frank, great that's kinda when my photography took off and I started to get more interested in it. Its just me and my camera, I don't have a studio, loads of fancy equipment and I don't use Photoshop either, I do edit pics, but only in the sense of colours, contrasts, lighting etc., I like me pics to retain most of the original picture that I have taken, but its something I love and I am always on the lookout for people to shoot.

Like taking pics of myself too, or selfies as they are called and why not, the first stage of loving someone is to love yourself and I don't mean that in a pretenscious way at all, but im not ashamed of my body, as you will see on my Twitter page, so why not, x rated by the way haha


So there's enough about me, check out my Twitter and Photography sites and enjoy.





























Comments