It's been a while......let's get into some Cocksox

Apologies for the lack of posts on my blog, I have let this slip over recent months. I seem to have focused all my attention on Twitter now, but I should not forget my loyal followers of my blog. 

So let's get some of my newest underwear posted up first. 

For those that follow me on my Twitter account @mattmansundies you will know I am big fan of Cocksox underwear. To celebrate 10 years of great underwear, they have released the 10th Anniversary Decadence collection. So of course I had to have a pair. 





So these are the CX76SC Sports Brief and fit soooooo well. Love these alot.

Of course I couldn't just order one pair and I found myself ordering a pair of boxer trunks. Unusual for me to order boxers, as I am a briefs man, but these just caught my eye. I have to say I am totally loving these trunks. Love the colours, the style and the fit. In fact I would say these are borderline briefs, as they are high cut on the leg. Check them out as see for yourself:




These are the CX68N trunk, which you can find here: https://www.cocksox.com/products/cx68n-underwear-trunk

Hope you enjoy my newest Cocksox. If you want to get in touch you can find me on Twitter: @mattmansundies or why not drop me an email at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com

Comments

  1. What a great collection of pictures. Hot!
    Sillyme USG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment