KingStyleUnderwear.com - Coolmax Classic Boxer Brief

When the guys at King Style Underwear contacted me recently, to ask if I wanted to try out their superb range of underwear, I certainly wasn't going to say no. 

Now before we get to the good stuff, I have had a pair of white King Style Briefs in my collection for a few years now. They were a random purchase, as I loved the idea of being supported at the front, with everything pointing upwards. Also, the addition of a mesh fabric in the front pouch, where your balls sit, is excellent as it is not only comfortable, but also keeps everything cool (which is recommended sometimes, for increasing fertility). 

So it was great, when I was asked to review (and wear) three of their designs: Briefs, Boxers and a Jockstrap.

So let's get started with the King Style Cool Max Classic Boxer Brief.

Now for those of you who follow me on Twitter or follow this blog, you know my preferred style of underwear is briefs. So to get a new pair of boxers to try would be something different for me. Made of a mix of 45.5% Polyester / 45.5% Coolmax and 9% Spandex, these felt smooth and really comfortable when I slipped them on. Everything front and back is supported really well and the pouch for your balls is again ventilated with mesh fabric. The pouch itself is designed to fit over your cock and open at the base too. It kind of feels like your wearing underwear, but also going commando at the same time. A really good feeling though.

I would definitely recommend these for any sports you do, as they will keep you cool but supported.

Check them out on the King Style Website here: Series D- Coolmax Classic Boxer Brief

I will certainly be adding this to my regular gym kit from now on.












You can find King Style underwear on the web here: https://www.kingstyleunderwear.com/

Check back here soon and on my Twitter: @mattmansundies to see the next reviews and pics for the Brief and Jockstrap. 

Comments

  1. The opening looks good. I like your cock peeking through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I have big enough balls to warrant a pair of these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment