Men in Thongs

I believe that the world is divided into men who love wearing Thongs, or those that don't (or have never tried one on). I for one, love wearing them. Their is something naughty about wearing under a suit etc. I also love seeing a guy wearing one, especially if they have a sexy ass. So if you have never tried one, then I highly recommend you do, you will be surprised at home comfortable and sexy they make you feel.

So I thought it was about time to showcase this truly undervalued undergarment. Enjoy.














Comments

  1. I love a thong, I love seeing men in them too and I very much agree about it feeling very naughty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love to wear male thong. They have a snug fit and give a sexy look and feel. Men’s Jockstraps are for those who seek minimum coverage and ultimate support along with a stylish factor to their men’s underwear. I purchased from be-brief. They have a huge collection of mens jockstrap underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog. Male Thongs underwear is my favourite underwear. Mens thongs are really comfortable and supportable underwear that I have ever been wear. They have a snug fit and give a sexy look. I purchased male thongs from Erogenos. They have a great collection of Thong that I love the most.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment