New Blue Singlet!

So time for a new update to the blog, apologies for the lack of posts these days!

I have recently lost a little weight and decided I would invest in a all in one singlet. So after much debating over the colour (orange or blue are my two favourite colours), I opted for the blue one.

I was sceptical as to what it would look like on and I was surprised at how good it made me feel, when I tried it on. Not only did I feel good about my body (we all have our own body insecurities), but putting it on also got me horny (as you will see from the pics below). I also now have an urge to want to wrestle!

If you have any singlet photo's you would like to share on my blog, please email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com and I will share them here.

Hope you enjoy the pics. Please feel free to comment. You can also say hi on Twitter: @mattmansundies













Comments

  1. OH WOW! You look amazing, you looked good before the your weight loss but not you look even sexier
    I love the singlet too I am a big fan of singlets
    And hello cock ;) x
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is truly pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment