Maskulo Fetish Wear - a new brand for me!

I have been looking at the hot underwear and fetish gear from Maskulo for a while now, so I thought it was about time i invested in some. 

What caught my eye the first time I saw them, was that they were designed very much with the fetish market in mind. Lots of rubber and leather effect materials used, tight fitting, removable codpieces and a masculine feel too them.

So I decided to invest in the Maskulo Armored Fetish Jockstrap and the rubber look Black Fetish Brief too. 

I was not disappointed when they arrived too. Fitted perfectly, loved the feel of the rubber effect material (90% Polyester, 10% Elastane) and a completely removable front pouch. The Jockstrap did not disappoint either, with a good sized waistband and also the removeable codpiece too. 

I can highly recommend this brand now, so why not check them out yourselves here:
https://maskulo.com/

My two purchases can be found here:

Armored. Rubber look Briefs. Detachable pouch. Black

Armored. Men's Fetish Jockstrap. Detachable codpiece










Comments

  1. Looking very sexy in them too, love the jock and I also love the feel of the material ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Looking very sexy in them mr, love the cock jewels;) I also love the feel of the material x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment