Tighty Whities - white briefs always get me horny!

Apologies for the lack of posts on the blog. Life can get very busy at times!

Well we are already three months into 2019, so I thought I had better get some posts created and scheduled. 

Let's start with some hot guys in white undies, I have found whilst browsing online, through Twitter and on various underwear related webpages. 

Coming soon, some of my purchases in recent months, from skimpy to kinky!
Also, look out for my reviews, underwear pics from a UK based underwear company.

Here are the hot guys....











Comments

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading
    it, you happen to be a great author.I will make certain to
    bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great
    posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely just what I was looking for. Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, it is amazing blog. I loved to wear lace underwear. I know lace underwear is a kind of women lingerie. But as you know, mens underwear industry enhances the there scale and make stylish underwear for men. I love to wear mens lace underwear because of its fabric softness and comfortableness. I bought from Mensuas and gifted to my friend, he really looks good in this and like the way it feels on his sexy body!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment