#lovemycocksox

If i had to choose one brand above all others that I love to wear, it has to be Cocksox!

The style and fit are perfect for me. They feel sexy to wear, are always bringing in new pairs in amazing fabrics, designs and fit. 

Offering a range of everyday and sexy underwear as well as swimwear, they really do cover it all (literally).

So here are a few of my most recent purchases and relevant info:

CX76CR Sports Brief - Hibiscus Cruise




CX68CR Trunk - Paradise Palm




CX68CQ Trunk - Conqueror Unite




CX76N Sports Brief - Velocity Stripe




Why not check out there great ranges on their website. Shipping is worldwide and usually arrives very prompt. Always worth checking out their sale items too.
https://www.cocksox.com/

Comments

  1. So perfect! Can’t decide which pair is my favourite I really like the stripe pair and first pair, you wear them all so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look superb in these. I am a fan of the Cocksox brand too. These newer prints look great and you do them well!!

    Https://Undies4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look great on you! I really like all the styles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment