Mattman loves Thongs

If you have been a fan of my blog for a while or follow me on Twitter (@mattmansundies) then you will know my love of briefs as my favourite underwear style.

You will also know that a very close second is wearing and showing off in Thongs. So I had a look through my vast underwear collection and realised that I didn't really have enough Thongs (hard to believe I know!), so I browsed online and order a few new pairs, which are just starting to arrive.

So time for some new pics of me in Thongs!

If you are a thonger and want to share any of your photos on my blog, then please feel free to send me an email to: mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com or why not find me on Twitter and drop me a DM.

Hope you like my new choices, two pairs of Brave Person thongs and an unbranded thong in blue from AliExpress online.












Comments

  1. You look great in these. I agree with you about the allure of thongs! Glad to see you add more to your collection.

    https://undies4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really came to know that how jockstrap are comfortable and perfect. I have been using mens gstring. Mens gstring have proper coverage and full support. Mensuas offers mens gstring at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog. Be-brief offers best underwear for men. The less fabric underwear giving minimal back coverage. It allows the skin to breathe. A male thong is a type of underwear which provides bikini-like coverage at the front but only has a thin strip of cloth at the back, leaving a the buttocks exposed. Thongs are generally associated with a type of bikini or underwear women wear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment