My first pair of JJ Malibu c/o Edgeandfire.com

Their has been a brand that I have wanted to get for a while now and that's JJ Malibu. Their underwear always features such funky designs, such as dolphins, pandas, muscle hunks, penguins, popsicles, to name but a few. 

So when the lovely people at Edge & Fire Underwear offered this range on sale recently, I jumped at the chance to finally own a pair.

I had my eye on the Kitty Classic Brief, since I am a cat lover myself, so it had to be these as my first pair of JJ Malibu's. 






Thanks to the guys at Edge & Fire, who processed, shipped and delivered my new purchase so quickly (fab presentation with the packaging too), I was soon a happy boy. Love the style, the fit and the fabric which feels so good against my skin too. All my followers loved the pics on Twitter too!

So as a thank you for my purchase from Edgeandfire.com they have very kindly offered all my blog and Twitter followers a 10% discount across their whole website using the code "Mattmans10" at checkout. 

Now which pair of JJ Malibu (or other famous brands they offer), will I chose next?

You can follow me on Twitter here: @mattmansundies
You can follow Edge and Fire on Twitter here: @EdgeAndFire


Comments

  1. That pussy looks good ;) very fun design and looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand. And you make it look soooo good! Thanks for sharing :)

    https://undies4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment