New Doreanse Thongs from @DeadGoodUndies

I have really enjoying seeing some hot guys on Twitter lately, whose main fetish when it come's to underwear is wearing Thongs. So I got looking online again and went back to one of my favourite underwear suppliers: https://www.deadgoodundies.com/

Browsing through the great choice of thongs, I looked at the Turkish made Doreanse brand and realised it was a manufacturer, that I did not have any of, in my vast collection of undies. So two thong's caught my eye, the 1218 and 1258. 

The Doreanse 1218 thong features a tri-colour waistband in patriotic red, white and blue and has a 2cm g-string back. The material is 45% cotton, 45% Modeal and 10% Lycra







The Doreanse 1258 thong features a seamless pouch and 2cm back and has ribbed side panels at the front, making this quite a unique design for a thong.
Material is 45% cotton, 45% modal and 10% Lycra. Colours come in smoke/red, white/turquoise and black/torquoise







If you want to get in touch, to have your photo's featured on my blog, or for any manufacturer's to promote or review your latest range of undies, please drop me a DM on my Twitter profile https://twitter.com/mattmansundies or email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment