#Thongthursday - Menssexi Neon's

I seem to be on a thong buying spree lately or else whilst browsing online, hot guys I see wearing them, are focusing my attention to these types of searches (which for me is usually a daily occurrence). 

I bought the following thong's from Ebay, so they were inexpensive and not a brand that I have previously recognised. These Menssexi thong's are actually really well made and feel damn sexy to wear. I do love wearing the skimpy styles more, so these fit and feel great to wear, plus they are bright colour's, which is always my preference.

They are still available to buy on eBay, so here is the link (from Ebay UK):

Hope you like the pics :)

















If you want to get in touch, to have your photo's featured on my blog, or for any manufacturer's to promote or review your latest range of undies, please drop me a DM on my Twitter profile https://twitter.com/mattmansundies or email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com


Comments