Brand New Mesh/Lace Tanga Briefs

Back with an update and I thought I’d put up the exclusive photo’s on my blog instead of on Twitter. 

These caught my eye whilst browsing eBay recently and as they were such a good price and a style I love to wear, I added to basket and they arrived really quickly. 

Well made, with a comfortable waistband and a soft lace type material, these feel great to wear. Naughty yet oh so nice!

They come in a variety of colours too! 

Would you wear a pair? 

Let me know what you think of these by leaving a comment on this blog post, or on my Twitter account: @mattmansundies or via email to: mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com


Check out the listing on eBay here: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142138750499
















Comments

  1. WOW WOW WOW
    Incredible what a sexy set of pics just wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment