Christmas & New Year Treats

Wishing all my loyal followers both here for the Blog posts and on Twitter @mattmansundies a very Happy (belated) Christmas and a safe and happier New Year. Let’s face it, 2021 has been tough for all of us. Like nothing we have ever known dealing with this horrible virus. I hope you have managed to get through it so far and are keeping faith and hope, that one day we will have some form of normality back. 

In the meantime, I end the year with some of my recent Christmas pics, wearing my new Molly & Tommy (https://mollyandtommy.com/ briefs (in red and pink), my new Modus Vivendi mesh and crushed velvet briefs and being the cheeky guy I am, my Aussiebum jockstrap 

Happy New Year everyone and thank you for supporting me and my love of underwear. 

If you want to say hi then please do email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com

Say hi on Twitter: @mattmansundies

Or treat me to some underwear via my Amazon Wishlist :   https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/2BK9X74GZJ1TI?ref_=wl_share




















 



Comments