A new Fan

It's always great to get messages from likeminded guys and recently I was emailed by a very sexy guy in London, who wanted to say he loved the blog and wouldn't mind appearing as a guest.

"V" is recent to the underwear blogs and websites and I think he should get his pics online as he is a sexy guy. Look forward to seeing more pics V and thanks for getting in touch. Enjoy guys, hopefully not the last time you will see him featured on the blog and I am sure you will agree he looks damn sexy in and out of his boxers.

If you want to be featured on my blog, please get in touch by emailing me at the address on the right hand side of the page.






Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the underwear fun. Shame it's not possible to have thm "pants" available to explore!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment