Taz

Well here is the next guest on my blog - Taz.

I got chatting to Taz online a while back and he's really into underwear too. Lovely guy and passionate about his underwear too. He was kind enough to send over his horny pics wearing his favourite styles and i'm sure you will agree he's got some great gear and looks damn sexy in them too.

Taz is in the UK, same as me and we got chatting on Scruffs, an iPhone app. It's one of the few app's where I can advertise my blog with a link, so thanks to all the guys who have mentioned to me on Scruffs that they love my blog.









Thanks for sharing your pics Taz,look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Comments

  1. Matt

    Thanks for posting pics look great.at last a site with like minded guys.Well done

    will send more soon

    Taz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment