4 Men / Same Briefs featuring @fabwelder65

So what happens when you take four hot guys, buy them all the same sexy briefs and ask them to take some photo's for you?

You get a series of hot and horny photo's to share with our underwear loving fans, around the world, that's what.

I found these briefs, whilst I was browsing the web looking for new underwear, as I always do. Then I thought, I know, some of my favourite mates from Twitter would look amazing wearing these. So I ordered a pair for each guy and posted them out. My only request was to get some photo's of them wearing them and I was not disappointed in the slightest. 

So I can proudly present @guyswholiketo @fabwelder65 and @londonBtmboy27 (as well as myself) who will feature in a series of photo's on my blog. 

So keep checking back for all the latest posts on here and on Twitter. Oh and don't forget to give them all a follow!

So first up, we have the sexiest Welder I know ..... @fabwelder65
He sure know's how to turn up the heat when stripped down to just his briefs and socks. 

MORE TO COME FROM @fabwelder65 CHECK BACK SOON!






Please message me via the blog or via my Twitter profile @mattmansundies if you would like to feature as a guest on my blog, or you want to know where to buy these briefs, or just to say hi :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a hot bulge and nice with the socks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hreat pics so far. Looking forward to seeing what else he shares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oh so sexy fab, never fails to deliver such sexy pics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment