Men in Jockstraps!

About time for more men in jockstraps! 













Comments

  1. I like men's Jockstrap. I found them comfortable and supportable. The purpose of the male jockstrap is to hold the male genitals in place and suppress excessive motion. My friend suggests me to purchase Jockstrap from Mensuas. They have a very good fabric of the underwear. And the crafty design of jocks looks really sexy. So, I purchased from Mensuas. Really, I am very impressed with the store. The fabric quality is very soft and smooth, and have a great fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I loved to wear lace underwear. I know lace underwear is a kind of women lingerie. But as you know, mens underwear industry enhances the there scale and make stylish underwear for men. I love to wear mens lace underwear because of its fabric softness and comfortableness. I bought from Mensuas and gifted to my friend, he really looks good in this and like the way it feels on his sexy body!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment