Me(n) in Speedos

I was recently looking through my collection of speedo's and trunks, which I wear on holiday (when not staying at a clothing optional resort) and thought I could do with a new pair, ready for the Summer 2020 trip away. So I ordered some on the AliExpress website and sat back and waited for delivery. Then Covid-19 happened and we all went into lockdown. No foreign travel for the foreseeable future, no chance to wear my new purchase. So when they arrived, I tried on, took the pics and assigned them to the drawer to sit unused. 

Now I think you know by now, I love my bright underwear. This also goes for swimwear. So this is the unbranded pair I purchased online.I loved the kind of rainbow striped pattern and the contrasting white waistband and leg seams. What I also didn't realise is that they come with a removable pouch pad, to make your bulge look that bit more enhanced. Pics below are with the pad inserted. 

If you want the details as to where to purchase, please drop me a message on email to mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com or DM me on Twitter: @mattmansundies

Check back soon for lots of sexy guys in just their Speedo's






So whilst we are on the subject of swimwear, I thought I would add some further photo's of my other pairs, I have bought over the years. Let me know what you think boys, by adding comments to this post.










Comments

  1. Very sexy!! Love all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come there’s never a hot guy in speedos when I go to the beach? You look amazing in each one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F*ck you look good in a speedo, incredible ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment