Speedo Summer - Friends and fans share their swimwear pics

With Summer finally arriving in the northern hemisphere, I put a shout out on Twitter to my lovely followers and friends in our online underwear community, to see who wanted to share photo's of what swimwear they had tucked away in their drawers. 

Seeing as many of us are unlikely to get a vacation away to the sunshine this year, due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, I thought it would be a great idea, to get the swimwear on and share with us all. 

Thanks to all the sexy men, who sent in photo's, I really have been spoilt with the responses. Check out these horny guys below and give them a follow on Twitter (click on the profile names to take you to their Twitter profiles).

If you want to get in touch, to have your photo's featured on my blog, or for any manufacturer's to promote or review your latest range of undies, please drop me a DM on my Twitter profile https://twitter.com/mattmansundies or email me at mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com

Enjoy.


 Tr456783


@Tr456783




Comments

  1. What a gorgeous selection of speedos on a gorgeous selection of guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment