Underwear Fun

Well I was lucky enough to meet up with an underwear fun buddy this week (who is also on USG) and had an amazing time. He sure does love his underwear, same as me. I took over my latest purchases and tried a few of his on two, including the amazing White wrestling Singlet, which as you can see got me very excited. Here's a few of the pics we took, more are available on my USG profile, see the link at the bottom of the blog page.

Love to hear your comments boys.






Modus Vivendi Jock Boxers and Toot Boxers
 



Modus Vivendi Jock Boxers, Toot Boxers and horny underwear play



CK Thong and a willing mouth
 



 

CK Thong and hard cock, with a helping hand


Being pulled out of my briefs


Me in CK Thong, licked all over by my very eager buddy.

My buddy in my TOOT boxers, just perfect for showing off his hot arse.

 

Comments

  1. Looks like you before enjoyed each others underwear. Glad you are able to share with us and look forward to more pictures. I love undies being eaten, something that seems to be a guy thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment