4 Men / Same Briefs featuring @guyswholiketo

So what happens when you take four hot guys, buy them all the same sexy briefs and ask them to take some photo's for you?

You get a series of hot and horny photo's to share with our underwear loving fans, around the world, that's what.

I found these briefs, whilst I was browsing the web looking for new underwear, as I always do. Then I thought, I know, some of my favourite mates from Twitter would look amazing wearing these. So I ordered a pair for each guy and posted them out. My only request was to get some photo's of them wearing them and I was not disappointed in the slightest. 

I proudly present @guyswholiketo @fabwelder65 and @londonBtmboy27 (as well as myself) who will feature in a series of photo's on my blog. 

So keep checking back for all the latest posts on here and on Twitter. Oh and don't forget to give them all a follow!

Today's feast of furriness is a man as passionate about underwear as me........ @guyswholiketo 

Rocking the two-tone blue pair, I am sure you will agree he's got the sexiest furry arse and can fill out that pouch so well too. 

Check out his amazing blog featuring hot guys every week: http://guyswholiketoshowoff.blogspot.com/

MORE TO COME FROM @guyswholiketo CHECK BACK SOON! 






Comments

Post a Comment