4 Men / Same Briefs featuring @mattmansundies

So what happens when you take four hot guys, buy them all the same sexy briefs and ask them to take some photo's for you?

You get a series of hot and horny photo's to share with our underwear loving fans, around the world, that's what.

I found these briefs, whilst I was browsing the web looking for new underwear, as I always do. Then I thought, I know, some of my favourite mates from Twitter would look amazing wearing these. So I ordered a pair for each guy and posted them out. My only request was to get some photo's of them wearing them and I was not disappointed in the slightest. 

I proudly present @guyswholiketo @fabwelder65 and @londonBtmboy27 (as well as myself) who will feature in a series of photo's on my blog. 

So keep checking back for all the latest posts on here and on Twitter. Oh and don't forget to give them all a follow!

So today it is the turn of ........ME! I haven't been posting much content recently, so decided I needed to put that right. So it is the pink pair for me to show off in this time. Hope you enjoy. 

Why not check out my posts on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/mattmansundies?lang=en

MORE TO COME - CHECK BACK SOON! 







Comments

  1. So glad your back posting again, that ass, body and penis is to beautiful to be hidden and love the undies too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment