Lounging in Lace from Kiniki















Now I know it’s not every guys taste, but in recent years I’ve found myself loving the feel of wearing lace underwear. With more men’s underwear brands now producing briefs, thongs etc from lace, specially for men, it’s becoming more popular. I was always on the “it’s too feminine” fence, until an underwear making friend of mine got me to try some on he had made, especially with the Male anatomy in mind. It was from then on that I found I loved the more gentile side of men’s underwear. 

So I recently bought several new pairs of underwear from Kiniki. A UK based mens and women’s underwear designer and manufacturer. So I was thrilled to see a black lace thong with a side clasp in their range. These are fun to wear, giving you a feeling of being naughty and horny all at the same time. 

Here are the recent pics of the new pair from Kiniki. If you want to take a look on their webpage click here: https://www.kiniki.com/products/fizzy-clip-side-thong-black

If you love the feel of wearing lace or sheer underwear then comment here or drop me a message to mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com or via DM to my Twitter: @mattmansundies 


Comments